User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Oooh yeaaah, you know it dollface :wink: *dances*

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I finally inked and colored something...

    Snuggles...heh *chuckles*

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I AM a lucky girl. Weird. I dont know what he sees in me. Groovy pics, Im gonna have to get my YWS message up soon. heh.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I'm going to see it on Christmas SHH! Or I'll beat you all up. I may be small...but i pack a punch *whallops*

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo DS

    I have a Nintendo DS! Lost in Blue is cool..but my fave is Another Code. Its really cool! It's a puzzle game about a girl in search of the truth ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Woooo high 5 emma! *slaps hand* Dusky is a gorge! (not as in a natural wonder of the earth..but as a gorgey lady!) :D Right, None of these pics have ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I have a boyfriend, and i love him lots and lots. Im not planning on having sex for a while though, but i'd rather before i was 19. but, (some ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My mystique groom

    I just dont know why you dont get any comments, because your poems are beautiful! I dont have any crit for it. Its amongst the best i've read on here ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Nothingness

    and ANOTHER no commenter! Really.. Nice and personal, good flow and rhythm..simple language and not too complex. All good! The only thing is..i think that When you know what you ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Garden of Life

    No commenter.. Very pretty, and good concept. I dont really see much wrong with it, except for the typo in the last stanza. Yup, good work.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rhuem

    Way hay, another no commenter! You are a very good poet. I've read some of your work, and blimey its good. The rhyming doesn't feel forced, but at the end ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    No commenter again... The rhyming at first, doesnt seem forced...but then the last three lines just confused me.. That it was a Bunch of Smack! huh? I dont get it. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Empyrean Sphere

    Another no commenter! Nice imagery...It's pretty. Almost flawless flow..except for the end stanza which seems to get into a muddle. Instead, i think it should be written out like this.. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Companions in Rain

    I've been wandering through the forums looking for work which has no comments and i stumbled upon this. Certainly well written. Even though it's lengthy, it doesn't diminish the quality ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    haha thats awesome *chuckles and walks away*

    Dec 7, 2005


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)