User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    NEW YEAAAR PEOPLE! Happy new year my pals! It's charlies angles! *sings theme tune* except uhm..there's a guy....AH WELL, technicalities ;). A nice part of my new year's eve party! ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    i hate robbie williams...he's not a band either..but he annoys me! I dont like.......that nightwish thing, and i dont like evanescence at all. I dont like 50 cent either. Uhm.....*mind ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    really? how strange. *chuckles* its my favourite one! its awesome...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    H.I.M aren't a new band..and Origin of Symmetry was released in like 1999 XD best albums.. 'Guero'- Beck 'X/Y'- Coldplay 'In Between Dreams'- Jack Johnson 'Demon Days'- Gorillaz 'Eye to ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I burnt my thuuumbb! Its all melted and horrid and i dont like it! *waaaaah*. I was carrying a hot plate at work, and the gravy (GRAVY!) spilt onto the ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    maybe she is pregnant *wiggles eyebrows*. This is an old old piece, so i doubt i'll be changing it much! thanks for the comments though! Mooz x

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    *combusts*

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil School...

    Maybe they felt that they're routine was more jazzy and had more OOMPH! Maybe all those accidents were used intentionally to produce a more modern drill, (y'know how like a ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Had do do it-ZZAP

    but its christmas! Feel the loooovveee! Then again, I've never seen anything in where he said anything really bad though. If you think he says things which he knows will ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Had do do it-ZZAP

    I quite like the guy. i find him amusing. I imagine he's pretty sexy too ;) ;)

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    most hated: ZZAP apparently, but i think he's awesome! most loved: Gal probably best looking: Jack and Ari. Oh and Niobe is purdy too. funniest: Sureal scariest: Qi *runs away* ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    hunter was deleted?! *bursts into tears*

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    woohooo, yeah i'll read it! *boogies*

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    yay! I luff yoo tooo dolll! *dribbles a little*

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    yay! Well deserved :wink:

    Dec 12, 2005


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green