User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: New Name for Points?

    I think eggs.

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?

    your tongue?

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I wish i could smile. If i smiled i would break things. Shriek- I dont think i'll take her out her box. She looks too comfy and pretty. I'd just ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Well, Im into Greek mythology so thats a big part of it..I like the whole concept of an artist's muse and stuff...and they're also one of my favourite bands! So ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Shriek- you look awfully shmexeh in both those pics. XD Your top looks so cool as well! Areida- You look so nice in the first and last pics. Tu es ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    VERY dark Grey Penguins are what colour?

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    of course if you rub coal on yourself, what colour are you?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    i love the colour green..:D TPBM has broken at least 3 bones in their body...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    woohooo! awesome.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    uhm........hippopotamus?........ :oops:

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    I'm loving his name badge. Nice touch. The tail and horns are fine, and so are the trousers. I personally see no need for change.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Game Maker

    34 :?

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? Some rubbish hotel called "The Maitlandfield House Hotel". Mmm. sexy. Do you look forward to going to work? Uhm.....NO! Crikey. It's rubbish. All i do is ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aw she looks so sweet! Bless lol. :D I love snakes, but i dont like what they eat because i like mice and stuff better. Little colourful snakes are cooler ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    One of the things i really liked about it was that it was such a light read. People are so fixed on being overly descriptive etc it becomes so heavy ...

    Jan 2, 2006


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin