User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse: that looks like a professional photo shoot -- and it looks like tons of fun. Can I ask what it was for...? It was for some theatre company. There ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    a) in ancient Greek mythology any of 9 daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne; protector of an art or science b)the source of an artist's inspiration; "Euterpe was his muse" c) ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Phwoar, lookin' hot my fellow YWS chums. Emma's a studmuffin!!! Matt...what is your sexy man WEARING?! Whatever it is its pretty fly XD! Khayriyyah. i agree with everyone else that ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Re: Most memorable album cover art???

    Yeah Abbey road and dark side of the moon rawk my sawks. I really like ELO "Time" as well. I dunno why, its just real pretty. Oh and "Breakfast in ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006

    YAAAAAAAAY! I love my YWS standard pink theme. Its so friendly. I luff it.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    I love chippies.....anyone ever had a battered chocolate bar? Like a chocolate bar deep fat fried. SOOO minging, yet so delicious...mm..I think its just a scottish thing though. Cause we're ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bird Flu

    Im scared. My cousins live in fife. I fed a swan bread yesterday too! I know they say you cant get it from feeding birds..but what if it jumped up ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chevy is PHIT! Whatta sexy beast. And miaow, check the rest of the sexy beasts on this site...*winks at uniaeca and ladydark*

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Im scottish....so......yeah.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I felt left out too, ok? gawsh. This is me and richard my bestest buddy that is a boy being ghosts. Well, that was my intention anyway. He obviously thought ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 cause its mega cute

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    wow emz, you're a sexy beast! no joke!

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    whats the point? This is a forum..not a nation. How boring and un-fun this all sounds! SHEESH! Does anyone even actually care about points anyway? Until this stupid paying system ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    tomorrow?

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Home

    Yeah i agree with matty b, I love how you spelt out the word home too. I think the first line flows ok, but i think the "oh my god" ...

    Jan 20, 2006


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy