User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: summer soundtrack?

    uhm... Amerie 1-thing..*blushes*

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Goodnight.

    thats pretty. *waves at the sun*

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "is it just me....or is this chocolate bar REALLY small?"

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    hyjtnm uhm...hairy yo-yos jump to ninja music

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I have a joke!

    hahaha love it...hotmaul..

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ appears to have imaginary friends

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    hahaha, eurgh what a horrible scribble..

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    wooooo!! Aw..its nice to be home :D :D

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Other Re: A Final Farewell

    AHHH GOODBYEE YWS!

    May 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    doesnt it cost points to post here?..

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Say your piece...

    *sighs* I did love this site. Like my very own child. We had our ups and downs, but it was a top banana experience. I'm also sorry for not posting ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi, you look hawt and that dress is stunning on you. Your boyfriend is cute too. I wish i had a prom. hmph. *scowls*

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    oo-eck. That was a shock and a half. To be fair, i haven't been active much recently because of exams etc, but i WAS planning to be after they were ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Richard, You dont need to prove anything to me, i'll love you no matter what. I know you too well for all that rubbish. Lots of looove, Rachel xx

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kanye West

    I love touch the sky and goldigger. Both fabby songs. I dont usually like rap either, but kanye west is pretty darn good!

    Apr 20, 2006


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor