User avatar

Muse

  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Its big in Scotland, where i'm from anyway. Except we call it guising, and not trick or treating. Our street always does it a specific way though. Like, each house ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 5000th post

    thats super cool. I think he thought you meant your individual posts. Which is almost 5000...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    how could i forget beanie babies and pokemon? I must have had near 100 beanie babies. How ridiculous.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    tamagotchis! damn KayJuran you got there first. Cheesestrings (bleugh) SPICE GIRLS! < Who could forget? FURBIES! Sesame Street! The MACARENA! the best dance ever. Titanic was a pretty big film ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look shexeh Myth. And you look really young for a 72 year old :P

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Save the world....Today!!!

    Woooo, i'm a veggie too. Have been my whole life. Power to the veggies!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    i LOVE it. I have this one family, which i started off with...and they've branched off quite a bit. They cover like four houses, and the original parents both died..:( ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    wow crysi, you look stunning in that dress. I love the colour too! I think you should wear your hair down, to show off the colour of it. Fand, your ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I like wavy hair, its hott..XD. Wiggy, Louis is really cute! I like that pic of you as well. You look so happy :D! Liz, Your shirt is really cool, ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: SUICIDE! How morbid.

    yeah im sure its because its easier to clean up. I mean, you dont want to cause a fuss now do you?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Rubber Boot Blues

    I reaaaaallly like this. There's something about it that just draws me in. I cant really think of much to say in terms of constructive crit, except that im not ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: bibliophilia

    Yeah im not too keen on the "(a tap a tap a tap)" bits. However, i do like the first two stanzas. Im not sure if they really fit in ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: 1000 Words

    Never scrap it. It makes more sense once you read the afterword. I think it starts off well, but gets a bit misguided. Maybe you could find a different, more ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Opium Visions

    I liked it too. It was yummy. The 2nd stanza was my favourite. Except, i felt it ended quite suddenly. TOO suddenly maybe, like there should have been more. However, ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    what? i got bored.

    Oct 13, 2006


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket