-
Re: I just realised something! Two things!
yes! thats trippy dude...
Dec 8, 2006 -
Re: I just realised something! Two things!
i have pyjama bottoms like that too....but more purpley... its like my screen saver as well. whey.
Dec 8, 2006 -
Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test
apparantly i am good listener and have a great sex life. WHEEEY!
Dec 7, 2006 -
Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*
Her hair could use a little more life-like detail, but it is very good! I love the child sketch. I have a very hard time sketching a downward view--many props ...
Dec 3, 2006 -
Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*
My scanner has broken so i had to take pictures of them using my webcam. Thats why the quality is a bit rubbish. My theme is a modern take on ...
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: St Andrew Day
me too
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: St Andrew Day
i have that accent *feels cool*
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
firestarter= yeah those are my sleeves...haha. My legs were TOTALLY killing me though cause i had to crouch. I might try to photoshop them out...*goes off to experiment*
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
whooop
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: St Andrew Day
'MON THE SCOTS!! *does highland dancing*
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Bored. :]!
he is sooo CUTE!
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
you got soggy.
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D
number 2 is the bestest. JUMP WIGGLY PIGGLY, JUMP!
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Sorry for being a cam whoooore, but i just got pics uploaded and they're ace! me, khirstie, sinki, and alex Me and Bex CHEEESE! ooh POSER
Nov 6, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Lol, thats funny. me as a mime! yay!
Nov 5, 2006
