User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    These are cool! I like the golden-eye one. Its pretty. Did you make it yourself, or did you use an image from something else? Either way, I like it. The ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: tywc roll-call

    *raises hand* I was. But, i wasn't all that active. I remember your username though.

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    Its frightening how many bad, horrific things happen in the world dont you think? Eurgh, its disgusting.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Its a bit that fightclub?! I'd say 6/10. I like moving avatars though.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    This is well cool. YAAAAAY!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Skins!!!

    I preferred the second series funnily enough. It seemed to follow a better storyline. The Maxxie/Sketch episode was my favourite. Yeah I've heard the next series is going to follow ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose....?

    This is beautiful but....CROP IT. Crop it so that you cant see any of the body, or at least less of it. Honestly, it will look 100 times better. You ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes from my backyard

    These are pretty. I like the 3rd and 4th pictures especially. The focus on the 3rd is great and i love the yellow colour. The pool of water on the ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New photography. More skies, sheep...scottish stuff.

    I use a Canon EOS 400D, but i really want to upgrade to the EOS 5D which is more lightweight. Not so lightweight on the wallet though. I love my ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You look very very pretty in that second photo Wolf. Trying out some colour stuff in photoshop. Me with my messy mane of hair. For once, Im smiling lol. Me ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Thank you all so much! XD

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    wheeeee, Matt your eyes are HUGE!! Have you ever had a side parting in your hair? I seem to remember it differently. If not, i think you'd suit one. hahaha ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Houston

    Dont change the word homosexuality. As usual with your work, i liked it a lot. I love the opening paragraph especially, its just so visual. Well im proving rather useless, ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New photography. More skies, sheep...scottish stuff.

    < Fat, pregnant sheep lol AREN'T THEY CUTE?!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    You know what would be cool...If you converted the mirror shot to black and white but kept your lips and the lipstick red. Just an idea. These are gorgeous, but ...

    Apr 17, 2008


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace