User avatar

Muse

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Panda's View

    This is sweet, i like it. However, i think you should use less exclamation marks as they take away some of the meaning behind the words. Good work though, keep ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I like the second one the best also. The first is slightly boring, but its a good start. Definately keep going. Have you ever tried editing them in photoshop (or ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    I especially like the glow coming out her right hand, its cool. I think the colours are fine, but i do agree that her legs are far too long compared ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    Thats beautiful. I wish i lived somewhere as nice as that :(

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    bleugh, bacon! Cool pic though x

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    Biology today. Was no good. Only 2 left now though. WOOOOOOOOO.

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gawk- relatively decent coloring. Shocking- I know.

    I like how you have your own style. It's pretty cool. nice work xx

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    RAWR!! i only have 3 exams left and then im freeeee...(until next year!) I have biology tomorrow though, which is my biggest subject. Im doing advanced highers next year. No ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    Can we go to war?

    May 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    rawr, you're hott. But not to stray from what is truly important, the art, I dont think there's anything really wrong with the cloth.

    May 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    I did 6 hours today. Then again, the exam is FRIDAY. and its an IMPORTANT ONE, since i royally failed english :( Im doing Highers....dunno what thats the equivelant to. ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    The second one is my favourite. I actually like the first manipulation the best out of them...its cool. You're very good. *jealous*. also, who's the dude 4 down? Is it ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    that is proper cool! I like her tail...thingy..

    May 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    i forgot to take a picture of my finished piece and i dunno if i'll ever see it again, becaue it got sent away to be graded *wails*

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: London

    Hmmmm, theres no one good place in London. The tube gets you everywhere anyway, so it wouldnt matter. You HAVE to visit covent garden and Oxford St. You should visit ...

    Apr 28, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson