User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    hahah yeah the question mark on the crotch was intended to be funny. Brokensword, thats a really cool photo..

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)

    Hmm..thanks for the responses. I shall re-respond i think. 1.) One eye only really looks bigger in the 2nd one because it is in shadow 2.) Yeah i know the ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Waffles: Sho cute *pinches cheek* MATT you look so pretty in the 2nd one especially. You have such a nice figure too. *kicks off* SUPERHERO FANCY DRESS!! *RAWR* I'm the ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)

    This is just some random snaps of my sketchbook work (so far) Yes, there is only 2, but the course only started a week ago :D SHOCK! Its a poor ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Research Re: Dissertation- HELP ME! thats right, YOU!

    Right, i have to do a dissertaion for my Advanced course, which counts as 40% of my grade ana has to be around 4000 words. I need you guys to ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    joeducktape you look so cute XD Gazza14- MORE LIKE CRIMINALLY INSANE! Lol, i kid. You dont look insane at all. Perfectly normal some might say. Ari - you were well ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Worlds Of Wonder

    I LOVE FANTASY MAPS. maybe you should try colouring them? Watercolour would be good. Or adding a bit more detail to make them more visually exciting. Cool maps though x

    May 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Umbrella

    *head explodes* This totally got that rihanna song stuck in my head. Hm...i dont think it was a really complex idea. I think it was quite a simple idea really. ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: LOST: the season finale?

    ZOMFG, I just saw it. We get it over here (UK) slightly later. MAAAAAAANNN, what a totally confusing and ridiculous way to end it. Good though, i'll definately be watching ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    I updated this one if anyone cares to look..?

    May 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    shucks you guys *blushes*

    May 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Amnesty International

    i love it, seriously. Especially the line: "Water slipped into the tinted dome of the porch light, as if to hide" Its refreshing actually, you dont often see poems like ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Unicorn

    i like it, its cool. I dont think it has a snake face...and the head and body are facing the same way lol. keep it up x

    May 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Le Printemps de Nouveau Commencements

    I agree with Liz, you could work on your choice of words. However, saying that, i do like the simplicity of it all..XD. I guess it depends what you're going ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The bird in the tree.

    I liked the picture you created, its beautiful. The only repetition that bothered me was the word "sorrow" . Its a good first attempt, i think the title needs work ...

    May 24, 2007


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data