-
Re: Mile-marker Zero
I agree that the poem might be a bit too long, and that you should check over your spelling because it can be rather confusing. I like what you're attempting ...
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Since i've been gone so long...:
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Since there hasn't been a post in a while..heh.. Me and friends before our prom. *tear*
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Wow, pretty tattoo!
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Whistling
Well this is a bit different, and I dont like seeing people's efforts going uncommented. I've got to say though, im not sure if i fully understand it. But hey, ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: A Battling Plane
Blacktiger, was there any need to quote the whole poem for that one comment? I think not. Anyway, the spaces were a bit unnecessary. However, I did quite like the ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Pop!!!
I wouldn't really say the second one really counted as art. It's just a photograph you took of yourself, and you see plenty of those on the internet. Compositionally its ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!
Wow, these are brilliant! I'm jealous you have such beautiful butterflies in your garden. The quality of all are brilliant, but i especially like "Proboscis Perfection". It lives up to ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Muse's Magical Gallery of Mystery!
Best alliteration I could come up with. Haha. Since i was far too slow at getting my art into the YWS gallery, I'll just post some stuff here. Enjoy. Just ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Sunburns!
Dont rub it in. I'm from Scotland, I dont even know what a sunburn is :P Nah, not really. We do get sunshine sometimes. I've only ever had sunburn on ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: YWS Art Show 2008
Gutted, i only got my camera fixed on the 22nd so i couldn't take photos of my pieces in time! Next time though ;) x
May 26, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
SEALSS!! AWESOME! Matt- EMO! ;) Me and my cousin on her 18th. People sometimes think we're sisters rather than cousins. Im on the left XD
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Come to my photography lair!
Thanks for the comment. Although, these are all taken with a film camera (minus the cat one) whereas my other threads are all digital. Film is not my forte. These ...
May 11, 2008 -
Re: Come to my photography lair!
Thought I would upload some more photos, just for fun. I took an old film camera to the beach with my sister, and this is what came out: One of ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
ooft, i like it Matt. Side fringes FTW! CassandraInvisible: you are so CUTE! I just wanna put you in my pocket and keep you there forever. TNC: Thats a really ...
May 9, 2008
