User avatar

Murphy2493

Murphy2493

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    I think a higher power definitely exists. Unfortunately I can only cite evidence from a personal stand point. I was raised in a Christian home but there were a few ...

    Nov 19, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Trump Administration

    Oh Trump... I will admit right now that I was one of the voters who voted between the lesser of two evils. Also I've been kinda out of the loop ...

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheating

    I have always gotten the reason as to why I was cheated on. Reason 1) "just because" was his answer. I know, very creative. 2) He had been trying to ...

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Physical Punishment is an Effective Way to Punish Children

    I am a mother of three. Two are my fiancée's kids and one I gave birth to. My youngest (the one I birthed) has been spanked maybe five times in ...

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Discrimination

    I live in Spokane, WA U.S. and I have lived in Walla Walla, WA. Let me just say there is a very distinct difference in vibes between the towns. Walla ...

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: On the Subject of Safe Spaces

    In my opinion, I think safe spaces have a purpose in the sense of having a place or person to go recharge. I think there will always be people who ...

    Nov 17, 2017


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist