User avatar

Mrob

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody

    Hey Mike, welcome to YWS! :D Mira gave you the really important rules, but make sure you read them in full if you haven't already. :) Also, if you haven't ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody

    Hiyas, Mikey! I'm Mira! *hands a cookie* Fantasy and young adult novels? Those are some of my faves too. :) Anyway, I think I'll just tell you a few rules ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey everybody, MiKe here, and I'm pretty new to this site. Can't wait to read you all's work, I'm a writer myself but haven't posted anything yet. I definitely will ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    What's up Blackhawk, i'm Mike. I'm new to this site as well, and have to say I'm fairly excited about it. You should definitely try writing, it takes me to ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody

    :D Hey my names Michael but I prefer Mike or Mikey, I was so stoked when I came across this link, I've always been a huge fan of Fantasy/YA novels, ...

    Jul 8, 2009


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio