-
Re: Grim Reaper
This is a pretty good prologue, the beginning was great, but the ending was well... kinda unexpected, wierd if i must say... “Never heard of Jack the Ripper?”(Im guessing you ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
I actually like this, im definitely hooked towards this story. However, in my opinion i think You gave away the part about the future thing abit too early, but hey! ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: The Werewolf of LA
I completely agree with the other critiques above me, the plot seems good but the writing seems like total gibberish, add some suspense to hook the readers. To be honest, ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: Child's Play
Thanks Reason Invalid for Critiquing.. my work, and giving an opinion, i really appreciate that xD Oh and by the way, Its short because its only the first 2 paragraphs ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: Child's Play
Firstly, Lol, I no that the title CHILD'S PLAY has already been used for a film, so please dont mention that :D , Me and My Co-Creating-book friend and trying ...
Aug 18, 2008
