-
Re: Another Teen Pregnancy Story, Part 2
Wow. This is really, really good. I love the ending a lot - it's very full of feeling. I really can't wait to read more - I'm very interested in ...
May 25, 2009 -
Re: A Single Flaw
This is a really nice, funny piece - it made me laugh, because it sounds a lot like what... someone I know would do. I like the voice of your ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)
Wow. This is REALLY good. But, as someone said before, you should add more info about the setting of the story. It's an excellent piece though, it draws in a ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: The Gods Were Crying, Preface and CH1
Hi! This seems like a very nice start to a story. I love pieces like that. I'm also obsessed with fantasy. I liked the characters, and the theme very much. ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Happy Halloween...
The story is a little too rushed to create enough suspense. Take it slowly, stretch it out, make a cliff hanger out of it. The last sentence.... put some feeling ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: The Boy
The story seems like a really awesome read. I love stories like this. Its got a nice hint of suspense and action to it, and even from the first chapter ...
Oct 29, 2008
