User avatar

Moonglowe

  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    I love the second one. It's got darker lines, and the pupil looks more real because it's darker. The first one is amazing too, though.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gryphon

    This. is. absolutely. AMAZING. I'm wowed. Love the detail.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gods Were Crying, Preface and CH1

    Hi! This seems like a very nice start to a story. I love pieces like that. I'm also obsessed with fantasy. I liked the characters, and the theme very much. ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Introduction to "Eternity"

    Hi guys! This is my first work ever posted, and the very first book I ever tried to write. I'd like some reviews. Please correct any errors you see, but ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: City Spirit

    Oh. Wow. This is Absolutely AMAZING. I can't find words enough to describe it. Its... so... intensely mesmerizing. I couldn't stop reading. Wow. I like the slight linger of mystery ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    I fell out of my chair, I was cracking up so hard. I love the parts where Bella declares herself clumsy and something falls on her.... :lol: Its GREAT

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Happy Halloween...

    The story is a little too rushed to create enough suspense. Take it slowly, stretch it out, make a cliff hanger out of it. The last sentence.... put some feeling ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Pretty good! A few comments though: The story feels a little rushed, like you were really hurrying and under pressure to get it done fast. Also, the teacher is a ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Pretty good! A few comments though: The story feels a little rushed, like you were really hurrying and under pressure to get it done fast. Also, the teacher is a ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Boy

    The story seems like a really awesome read. I love stories like this. Its got a nice hint of suspense and action to it, and even from the first chapter ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm new here. I'm Moonglowe, and yes, its misspelled on purpose. English isn't my first language, but I love to read and write, so please be patient with me... ...

    Oct 29, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind