User avatar

Moonglowe

  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    Awesome - but as so many have already said, here are a couple of things you should change: -add more scales - a couple of clusters here and there to ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    Wow, this is really amazing. Keep up the good work :) Love the stunning, simple way in which you describe everything.

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Silhouette

    Great story, I love the descriptions. But one thing - the last sentence seeks kinda' stiff and essay-like. It doesn't seem to fit with the story...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The wind may howl.

    Character for story. Aatu. using photoshop cs4.

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Another Teen Pregnancy Story, Part 2

    Wow. This is really, really good. I love the ending a lot - it's very full of feeling. I really can't wait to read more - I'm very interested in ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose Picture

    Very nice photo :) However, it's true that the scattered petals look a little too.. arranged, not careless enough. In nature, they would be all over the place because of ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    Wow, this is a really nice drawing. :) A couple of suggestions though: Eyes: They're a little too close together, and a trifle too big. If the character is happy ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Digital Art

    This is Shilo - the young, double-life girl who captured my heart from the moment I imagined her. To everyone she knows, she is respectable Miss Shilo Mayth an interior ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Single Flaw

    This is a really nice, funny piece - it made me laugh, because it sounds a lot like what... someone I know would do. I like the voice of your ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Come Walk with me

    Its a nice picture concept... But if you would like to improve your future photos, here are some suggestions: -If possible, take it with a digital camera - the quality ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Photoshop Drawing

    Here's my wolf... took me a little while to draw... Using The Gimp software.

    May 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    Wow. This is REALLY good. But, as someone said before, you should add more info about the setting of the story. It's an excellent piece though, it draws in a ...

    May 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Wolf

    Through the Eyes you can see the Heart and Soul of all creatures – even Humans. Be sure to look deep into the eyes of Mankind. The calm, sapphire water ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Your pain

    I step aside, I watch you cry. My soul is torn apart. I want to stop the pain you feel. I want to soothe your aching heart. You push me ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Introduction to "Eternity"

    Hey, Thanks you guys for all the good tips and criticism, it really helped. Right now I am editing the introduction and the 1st chapter - both will be available ...

    Nov 3, 2008


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer