Random avatar

MoonChild2308

  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Original Mythology for my Novel

    I've begun work on my first novel and I'm having a lot of fun working on it so far. It's a contemporary fantasy set in our world in present day ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: What do you do when you're stuck on an idea?

    I only recently started working on my novel and so far the ideas have just been flowing. It's going to be a contemporary fantasy. I don't have enough of it ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow writers :D

    Hello! My name is Ashley :) I've always been a writer, ever since elementary school when we did a unit on creative writing. I'm 22 now and I've spent most ...

    Sep 20, 2016


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge