User avatar

Moo

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    Darn you, UK postal system. *huffs and camps out at her letterbox, awaiting the journal* Dx -Moo

    May 27, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    I think I'm going to cry. No. YWS. For a week. :shock: -Moo

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Err, hello black sheep. *secretly knows who you really are* I'm not sure I want a pat of wisdom :lol:

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi T-bird! *waves* Hello Whisper! :P

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    You may call me Moo :lol: I am rather well. And this isn't really a chat forum I don't think, we might get foot tapped! :shock: The horror!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello random stranger :) *waves*

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm completely new here, it's a little scary! I've only recently been introduced into writing, but I really enjoy it. I write poetry, song lyrics, and short stories, and ...

    Dec 17, 2008


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket