-
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Lhuna, Yellow Hill She met the icy water with a crash after flinging herself as far into the lake as she could muster. Lhuna began to kick her legs madly ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Of course Altu would go with the others. He had made many friends on this long perilous journey so far, and he is not about to give them up yet. ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Um, jok, if you would, read the above posts and you will see that before you posted, it is written that the others had already returned to the camp. The ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Yay! I don't have to leave anymore! :D So at least I can stay caught up. Would anyone mind if I created another baddie to cause some trouble with the ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*I might be gone for a bit guys, could someone keep Altu alive for me? That would be awesome :D I might get on maybe tomorrow, but probably not*
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Lhuna, Yellow Hill "Star, are you sure?" Lhuna asked in a cracked voice. "Yes. Ossal used his sense. I trust him," Star replied with a nod. Lhuna looked blankly ahead, ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak, Yellow Hill Zodiak tilted his head slightly as Rayne looked up at him, with the most unfathomable expression. "Are you okay?" she asked him, her eyes fleeing his. Zodiak ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*guys, ignore my last post, I didn't realise where we where at! Sorry! I'll do better to stay on track :(* Altu Altu eyed the new comer beadily, stepping forward ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*Well... seeing as you're so nice I'll stay :lol: But it's sometimes really difficult with so many characters. I'm new to storybooks so it's all a bit mad!*
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak, Yellow Hill He ran helter skelter across the grassy terrain, long green cat's tails whipping at his face as Rayne almost struggled to keep up. He stopped his panting ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Whoa, is it bad that I never even realised half this stuff happened? Chaos!! I'm not sure I can keep up anymore :(
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
*thanks for the info! I've made one, so you guys can go check it out :P* -Moo
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**Sorry, I'm totally new to storybooks so I'm not sure what a DT is :oops: Also, good idea with PMing Jok, if he's no longer in the storybook one of ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**Yeah sure, that's fine. Also, I might make my own non wolf character later... who you'll meet soon enough :P** Lhuna, Yellow Hill. Zodiak glared at Tier who was rolling ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*darn, I was so ready to post and get Altu to kick that demon's ass! :P Oh well.* *Guys, if it helps you can call Altu a griffilisk seeing as ...
Apr 22, 2009
