-
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak, Yellow Hill "I don't like her in that way Cana, I assure you. Lhuna is like my sister," he said firmly, looking straight ahead and not diverting his gaze ...
May 8, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
I'm no good with romance but I will try my best ^^ Sonnet Impulsively, her hand sliped away from his and tangled in his thick, dark hair as he tried ...
May 8, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Oh no wait, it's alright, never mind about the above. I suppose it doesn't really matter
May 8, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
I'll save a spot :D
May 8, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Guys, note the age grouping stated at the top there. Jok, you'll have to make your character younger, please :)
May 8, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
No it's nothing she can't have company with. She needs to figure out the prophecies by herself, but she can still have some company Rayne :D I'll post laterz, I'm ...
May 8, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Well if you really don't have any idea what to write for Quin, Jason Iclisa and Co. are already heading for the gardens. Maybe they interupt before Quin can say ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Name: Peyton Anderson Age: 16 Appearance: Brownish blonde hair with sky blue eyes, medium height, slim. Personality: Friendly and loves meeting new people. She's quick to trust and often ends ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Here's the basic plot line. There is a mysterious city hunter in NY. Many teenagers in the big city are disappearing... but this hunter is selective. He chooses only to ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Oh sorry, typo :oops:
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
I'm waiting on ZaddieCaso to reply with Quin before I can go any further so why don't you have Mikael join Lee, Iclisa and Jaden on their walk? :)
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Hey, formertywcwriter, why don't you get your character to mingle with the others? It's probably the easiest option. Writers block is a total pain, I know how you feel unfortunately. ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak, Yellow Hill He stirred slightly as the sound of paws hitting the ground disturbed him from his sleep. He jumped up and shook himself roughly when he realised he ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Altu couldn't hold up for much longer. As much as he wanted to fight, to prove himself worthy, he could barely stay awake as the blood gushed from his side. ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
It's okay ZaddieCaso :) I hope your exams went okay btw :D Sonnet She left with him gladly, happy to be freed from the questions and staring of the other ...
May 6, 2009
