User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Sorry I'm late. To save time I'll just use another storybook character I already have and change him a little. ;) Name: Theo Greenwood Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: Vampire. ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Dakota Urgh, I will so kill him when he gets back. Leaving me with a total numb skulled peasant... "Where is Luke?" Fenedir whined, as I shrunk my head down ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke I gave a small cough. "I don't see why not I suppose." Fenedir smiled for a short second. "But I need to leave for a moment. I'll take you ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Let's get this thing going with a little action ;) Luke I ran helter skelter through the packed streets, dodging the peasants as they shuffled from stall to stall. The ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton "Ever been to Central Park before?" I said with a grin as we walked across the endless fields of grass, the sun smiling down on all the people who ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Here at last! Sorry, I had a huge essay to do for my English Lit. coursework ;) Name: Luke Gender: Male Age: 17 What you are and can do: He ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I leaned casually against the door frame of the Starbucks, my hands in my jeans pockets as I watched the other New Yorkers buzz in and out of the ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Any space for poor old Moo? *watery eyes* If there's a space, let me know ;) -Moo

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    saves spot :D

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Here's a little post :D Peyton My face relaxed a little after I noticed I had frightened the new comer a little. I sat down with them, ignoring Violet as ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lol, yes :D Jobs are great, I love mine anyway. I'm lucky that I get to work with my family so it's great :) I'm going to make a discussion ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    You have school on Saturday? :shock: I would die. Lol. Cause I wouldn't be able to go to work :( (I know that's weird, but I love work lol) Yeah ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    It's a saturday in the story... lol. No school :lol:

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Guys, I know I've been writing in 3rd person so far but I don't really like it, I've found. I'm gunna switch to 1st person if that's okay, hope it ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton Peyton, understandably, was angry. Very, angry. Racing up to the hospital after her deranged sister... to find the guy lying in a bed, informing her that Vi had left ...

    May 11, 2009


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell