User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: High School

    Name: Summer Anderson Gender: Female Age/Year: 17 Creature: Dragon. Can control the element earth, so she can grow trees, talk to animals etc. When in dragon form she can produce ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo I frowned at the other side of the river with a sigh, as hushed whispering and the occasional long, low growl hung in the still air. That disgusting, dusty, ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lol Bonnie the whole chains and stick thing was a little harsh, even for Theo. He's a big softie really. ;) lol

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    I'll save a spot for an angel and a dragon please!

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Dakota I shifted on Luke's shoulder a little, eyeing the townsfolk in the noisy room as they ate and drank, listening to the bright and cheery music of the musicians ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Back for more :P Peyton "Why are you doing this?" I said in a dangerously calm voice dispite the tremours that shook me. When I didn't move for over three ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lol no problem. I'll fix it now ;( Peyton Next I knew fingers as cold as snake skin coiled around my throat. I gasped, preparing to scream but another freezing ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton My eyes flashed open, a lengthy gasp of horror escaping from my throat as the whole world came flooding back in horrible detail. My eyes were wide with shock ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo I was thankful to get out of that predicament. I was glad they hadn't made comment on my choice for prey; I couldn't bear to go any longer with ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I was still fuming at Hunter for his offhandedness over my successful capture of Hinata. I mean, I had the girl knocked out and in my arms in seconds, ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Where exactly are we, Chinchilla? Do the vamp clan all live togther or something? Also do they hunt humans and stuff? ;) Theo I looked up from the floor, trying ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo Hinata's screams died slowly in her throat as I sprinted from the scene, jumping across rooftops without much effort by using my telekinesis to propel myself upwards. It was ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton It all happened so fast. The whole scene was like a car pile up on the motorway that happened in seconds. Except this time the carnage kept coming. "Do ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Could someone pull my character in pwease? ;)

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo We ambled around the busy streets aimlessly, sipping our coffees and shielding our eyes from the blaring sun that smiled upon New York. Violet talked to me about everything; ...

    May 17, 2009


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi