User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Whichever tribe you like, you can chose :D But if you make two characters, have them in different tribes to each other please :D It keeps things even. It would ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    People, can we try and make our demons a little more... demonic? lol ;)

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Guys... chatting is what the DT is for. ;)

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Sonnet She cheerfully greeted the other wolves, dispite evidence of there being a fight, mainly blood on the wolves jaws. It was only then that she saw the still figure ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Oh noes! Peyton is going to be terribly guilty now.

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Name: Echo Age: Two Gender: Female Species: Osprey Magic: Can manipulate sound waves. For example, she can make them louder or quieter, redirect them to mislead people or create absolute ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I don't mind if you swear, just no f words okay?

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Name: Sorrow Age: Unknown Gender: Male Species: Stag spirit Magic: Can control the seasons. His mood reflects his surroundings, i.e: content- Spring, happy- Summer, sad- Winter, thoughtful- Autumn Pos

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Deep in the Forest Realm, a battle has begun. Nestled in the south end of the woods, the bliss of Paradise awaits the creatures of the Forest Realm. Whisperings of ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Summer I tilted my scaly head in the direction of a boy, who merrily waved at her. I lifted a clawed hand and waved awkwardly back, laughing slightly. From somewhere ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    No problem Skull :D Summer I turned away from Jasper, shutting my mouth with a snap as I gazed in horror at the scene before me. The two demons, one ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Summer I looked up from the book that I was reading from the shade of an old oak in the school grounds. My green eyes narrowed at the sight of ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Zodiak, Yellow Hill He happily obliged to help Rayne up the hill, and for a few moments all thoughts of the strange, furless creatures were gone. It had shocked him ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton The horror of what I had just down hit me like a bus. I had pratically sent a creature out to kill my friends... I lifted myself up from ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Hey Rayne, do we start during the first day of school or the day before or something? :P Awesome idea for a storybook, btw ;) I can't wait to get ...

    May 22, 2009


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire