User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo I grinded my venom coated teeth angrily, thinking of who arrogent those stupid dogs could get. We innocently pass by the river; and they explode like we bombed their ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Sorrow, West Tribe "It is all a matter of focus," I repeated to Ama, who nodded as we returned to my place of meditation. "Clear your head of all thought, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    So... are Amnash and Samuel outside the bar then? *gasp*

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Summer The raging emerald plumes of fire that burst from my mouth caused the drivers of the bulldozers to fall short for a moment. I roared angrily when they continued ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton A sharp screeching pain pierced through my chest as sobs of guilt still escaped my dry throat as we left the sewers. People tried to comfort me, but at ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke I couldn't help but snicker to myself as the prince left the bar, walking straight past me without even noticing my being. Dakota stirred from her sleep on my ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Zodiak He stared after the brown wolf, letting a curt bark escape his throat. He shot a look at Tier, who much to his disdain only had eyes for Lhuna ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Echo, East Tribe "Urgh. This is so. Pointless, " I whined, gliding high above the tribe below, Blaze flapping some distance to my left. He tilted his wings a little ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I jumped down beside Hinata, sighing. "I agree with you sometimes," she murmured, scowling and refusing to make eye contact. "I actually came to save you." "From who? "Who ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Sure Arya, I think they'd make an interesting couple. :D Summer I grinned at Jasper for his enthusiasm. I turned to everyone else, tilting my head in thought for a ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Yay let's start :D Sorrow- West Tribe I sighed quietly, letting an Autumn breeze surround me and clear my head of meddling thoughts. Silence engulfed the little clearing, and yet ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Summer I grinned cheerfully as I chatted with my friends. It made me glow with delight when I could say that, my friends. I finally felt as thought they had ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Come on people, variety, if an animal had already been used try to use a different one. Also Arya, if you make a new character, could they be in the ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Oh and Phantom of the Potter, could Sorrow like... train Ama to be a shaman? Seeing as he is one too :P If that's okay. Plus I'm glad he has ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    I'm here, finally. I was having some problems with my computer :( So guys, we should be able to start tomorrow :D Anyone else who wants to join, let's have ...

    May 25, 2009


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer