-
Re: Tarragon College
Prom! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D Sonnet A room full of dancing people. Drinking. Wearing high heels. Not exactly Sonnet's perfect idea of a fun night out, and at first when she heard ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
Guys... there is no resistance any more. Bonnie took it out. The Mercenaries are trying to kill the survivors so those that live in the underground will be safe to ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
Name: Altu Age: 142 (looks 20 in human form) Gender: male Species: A griffin/basilisk hybrid Special Power: He can cause something immense pain if they look into his eyes when ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
I'll get the ball rolling, shall I? :P Seth I shielded my eyes from the glare of the sun, squinting at the silvery pools that formed on the random patches ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Theo After half an hour of sniffing around the territory, I was already bored. I couldn't think linearly, every thought I had backtracked to thirst. I forced it from my ...
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Theo I stopped beside the river, glaring across its choppy surface and tasting the air, waiting for that musky, disgusting scent of wolf to hit my nose. I scowled at ...
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
Can we start? :P
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
Seeing as my character Seth is on an outside resistance, you could change it to that, Bonnie ;) Just a suggestion :P And yes TexanWriter, your character can claim Seth ...
May 31, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
Name- Penny 'Flick' Greenwood Age- 17 Gender- female Appearance: Medium height, slim, golden blonde hair with blue eyes. Radiation survivor History- She got her nickname from her brother due to ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
Name- Seth Greenwood Age- 20 Gender- Male Radiation survivor History- Before the bomb was dropped, he and his family tried to sneak into the Underground but in the rush of ...
May 29, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Luke "My name?" I laughed, ruffling the back of my hair. "It isn't important." The prince took a step foreward and eyed me suspiciously. His guard gripped the sword sheethed ...
May 29, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Sure ZaddieCaso :D Always room for one more ;)
May 29, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
I'm in! :D
May 29, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Theo I grabbed Hinata by the shoulder. "You. Stop daydreaming. I have very little time to teach you how to use your sense, so you'll just have to learn by ...
May 28, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Luke I raised my eyebrows at the deluded skeleton as he marched from the bar, leaving me with the odd looking stranger. Dakota hissed on my shoulder, ruffling her feathers ...
May 28, 2009
