User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Altu I shifted forms, my body erupting into mossy scales and technicolour feathers. My eyes turned a deep tangerine and my huge, tri coloured wings grew outwards from my back. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Post people, post! :D Seth Holding the shotgun loosely at my side, I pumped the slider and chambered a new bullet, dispelling the empty shell out of the side of ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    OH NO QUIN COME BACK! *cries* Sonnet She watched the sea eagle dissapear into the night, the darkness devouring his figure. She was alone again. She jumped slightly as he ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'll make a creature tomorrow, I've got an English Lit exam and I have to go and learn some poems ;)

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet She shifted beside the old silvery oak, sitting on the grass and leaning back against the bark. Her green eyes darted upwards when the sound of wingbeats told her ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Altu I watched the new girl curiously, my eyes shifting slowly to her canine companion, who growled softy in response. A wolf master. In all my years traveling, I had ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Ohh, drama! :P Sonnet That familiar, strong feeling of rejection washed over in one crashing wave. She had felt it so many times before, back when her parents had abandoned ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Can I save a spot? :P

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sorry had exams to attend to today:P Horribly cheesy, but here goes (they are so cute together I can't help it lol) :D Sonnet Her hands tangled in his soft ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Anshul, Serpent King *some time later, after the village killings* I glowered at the silhouette of the king, slumped in his throne and sipping on a glass of wine every ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Yeah that's great arya :D:D Good luck on your exam :) Altu I grinned at Jaspis, happy to see him after so long. After not hearing a human voice for ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Okay, back. :D Anshul, Serpent King "I will ask you one last time, dwarf," I hissed, my splinter like teeth clicking together as the words tore through the deathly silent ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    I will later ;)

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    I've been nagging her on msn but she's being lazy :P Lol just kidding Bonnie ;)

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    I thought I would make an evil character to keep the story full of action ;) Altu's father guys: Name: Anshul Age: 6582 (appears to be 29 in human form) ...

    Jun 3, 2009


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical