User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yeah I had Theo attack plus I killed off Jack because Jok hasn't posted here in ages. But yeah Foxfire that would be pretty sweet

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Isaac Though I could not see the sparks fly from Sin's hand, the dark shadows of his hand extended towards me lit up like a miniture crack of lightning. My ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I woke up in the empty apartment, cursing Asuka with every God damn name under the sun. Traitor. Too bad she will have to die too. I picked myself ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I call Ireland! :D:D

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Hey Whitetiger, do they have classes at this place? :P Or what do they do in their free time? ;) Isaac I moved carefully towards the direction of the new ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    No problem Whitetiger :D And I wonder why people aren't interested in shamans, I think it is really cool :P If you want me to make another character with a ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Penny Things were looking grim, but I tried not to let it get to me. I patted Rocky's head, ruffling his grey wiry fur in encouragement. He panted heavily, his ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Anshul, Serpent King Quietly studying an old battered book, I flicked through the pages absentmindedly, dark thoughts of the stone capturing and diverting my mind from the words. A permenant ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Great, thanks Chinchilla :D So when can we start? :P *twitches with anticipation*

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Skylark I fluttered down onto the clearing floor, hopping over to the woman, who I recognised as Terra, the Goddess of nature. I chirped, a little too nervous to switch ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Name: Isaac Ashwood Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall and handsome, with sandy blonde hair, and icy blue eyes that have a clouded or glazed over appearance (he's practically blind) ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Interesting. I'll save a spot

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Oh I looked it up, lol I understand now

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    I might post a ghost character

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    I'll save a spot for a shaman and a necromancer ;) Oh and what do you mean by astral project? :oops: I know what astral means but not sure what ...

    Jun 11, 2009


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time