User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: World's End

    Spot saved :P

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Thanks, writewatiwant. But one thing, there's no guns in Midynn. Swords bows and arrows and stuff. Think medival times ;) Xavier I lay sprawled out on the forest floor, lying ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Name: Kaze (pronounced Kah-Zeh, meaning wind) Age: 125 (appears to be 19 in her human form) Gender: Female Species: Elemental dragon (wind) Powers/abilities: She has total control of the skies ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sorry, been busy lately. Sonnet "Sure," she replied, happy that Mikael was no longer on his own. She had seen him by himself at the dance, and felt a little ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Okay, I think we've got plenty of mythical creatures now :P We still need hunters though. Any takers? Also, if Billy posts his profile tonight then we can start :P ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Yeah I know xD But I updated the character list on the DT, we need more males guys. ;)

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Two characters :P Sorry I forgot to mention that before.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    We need takers for humans too; to keep things even ;)

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Aw *squees* Anyway, you shoud PM Face Engine and Chinchilla too, they're into storybooks too :P

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Yay Bonnie xD I had to credit you since you put loads of ideas into the story line :P Name: Xavier Age: 21 Gender: Male Species: Tikbalang (the demon horse) ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lol okay xD Maybe you could PM the others and get them to move their rear ends here and get posting? :P lol. Sonnet She skidded to a halt breathlessly, ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    The land of Midynn is eerily silent. The Mythicals are dying out. All around them, the humans are losing faith in their existence. They rely on this very special type ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Skylark "Nimriel," I greeted him, shifting to my human form and smiling at him. Terra merely nodded, her face still stiffened into an expression of anger. My smile faded slightly. ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Isaac I swore, gazing around the blackness around me, cursing myself for being such a priss over the stupid medicine. Alyssa had even taken the needle instead of me. I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Eee I am very pleased! Thanks Billy! :D

    Jun 14, 2009


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln