User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Can have a monster character?

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Lord Taivas of Myth My violet eyes watched the crowd of guards march off, Yujin Emerald in hand. I took a greedy step forward, but managed to stop myself. I ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Name: Taivas Title: Lord Taivas of Myth Gender: Male Age they look: around 21 Appearance: Tall, a slight scrawny look about him, with pale skin and violet irises. Short, inky ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    I'll call the traitor then. Sorry, not much time to post a profile but I might get round to it tonight. ;)

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Xavier I grinded my teeth. Okay, what's the best way to get out of this one? Good question , rhymed back a little voice in my head. I shot a ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Isaac I felt... weird. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something was different. The way Rye had gasped at me when I emerged from under the freezer ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Spot saved :P

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Kay guys, don't you think of Peyton's sister died a gory, harrowing death, that she might be a bit.... upset? Sorry, but she seems very calm for all this to ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton I stopped in my tracks, thoughts crashing around in my head like a pile up on a motorway. "Naomi, I can't send her out to die!" I yelled, turning ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Xavier I felt my eyelids start to droop and my jaw slacken as the girl scratched me bwteen the ears. No, stay awake... I blinked dreamily, the purse slipping from ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Name- Isaac Greenwood Age- 18 Gender- Male Appearance- Tall, lanky, with very fair hair that looks almost white. His eyes are very pale blue. His skin is quite pale and ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Ah, thanks :) Luke I burst into the kitchen with a good night's sleep under my belt, glad that tonight I wasn't sleeping in a tree. Dakota was eating at ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Xavier I whinnied in mirth as I trotted behind the girl, swinging and jingling the purse in her ear temptingly, my muscles tensed, preparing for the moment when she would ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Okay, really sorry for not posting in ages :( So Skull, Mikael wants Luke to find a sword that he stole from him a while ago? Soon as I get ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Isaac I listened carefully to Sin's long speech, and to Severine's suggestion. But soon my concentration began to slip, as I got a strange swimming sensation in my head. My ...

    Jun 18, 2009


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous