User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Lol. Thanks :lol:. Since people have over taken spaces, I'll move more up to even things out about. That leaves three spaces for Zombies (come on people!) Two for Demon, ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    OH NO! STUPIDITY ALERT! I used the comp after my sis and forgot to log out of her account!! :shock: *head/desk* Sorry Wolfy and the rest of you guys! :oops: ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Guardians

    Are you guys still taking characters? If I'm allowed, could I claim a spot for a human and a spy autobot please? Thanks! :D -Moo

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Isaac, civilian, June 15th "Oh. Hello. How are you feeling?" Isaac smiled to Raven, his eyes shifting to the other stranger standing with her. "Dylan," he introduced himself, as Isaac ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Oren Oren nodded in the direction of Saber's group of friends. "Pleasure to meet you all." He smiled kindly but it did not reach his eyes. Sorrow still plagued them, ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Lol Rayne that was fine! :D Guys, I also forgot to add that Oren is the personification of the element air, as another power. But he doesn't know this yet ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Oren Oren paced the ornate halls of Dragónia Palace, brow furrowed with troubled thoughts. Again, the nagging thought of the future of Dragónia hissed at him inside his head. His ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Guys, I'm off on hols. See ya in two weeks. Keep an eye on Taivas, keep him outta trouble ;) Lol. -Moo

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    I'm going on hols tomorrow, but I'll post my character anyway. Keep this alive while I'm gone! :( I know it's a pain, but could you possibly keep my character ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Guys, I'm just posting to let y'all know I'm off to Crete for two weeks. Could you guys keep my characters involved with things? :D I'll do my best to ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Dakota Through all the fear and panic, anger burst through a million times more powerful than anything. I'll kill you, you over sized fleabag. Just give me that chance! Leave ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    I call the dragon prince :P

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    No way, Luke can't die! lol :lol: Nah, I just wanted some action for him ;)

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke "Uh, yeah, this has been great and all..." I shifted towards the door, jerking my head as signal for Dakota to follow. "But I'm outta here. See ya." Without ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Issac Redwind, June 14th, 12:39 PM Issac's brain clicked into action. Forgetting that the reporter was there, he caught the girl with his mind powers saving her from cracking her ...

    Jun 27, 2009


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault