User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Good to have you writing with us Billy :D Added: Lhuna has a small thin scar on the back of her head, from where she spilt it open during the ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Thanks :D Seeing as they were enemies in the past I'll make them kinda want to kill each other first. ;) Luke I looked up numbly to see Sophia, Mikael ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Can I save a spot?

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    I really have no idea what to do with my characters right now :(

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Redwind can appoint someone Beta during the story anyway if no one takes it up ;) Also, here is Fury's profile. He's not my character, he's everyone's. If you want ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    WhiteTiger: I don't see why not. :) But remember: all the Brushfire wolves are evil hearted. So no soft demon wolves please ;) Sylverdawn: Yeah, of course :) Windsong is ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    (Sure, Lauren, but is it okay of one of my wolves, Windsong, is their daughter? If not I'll change it :)) Also guys, remember your wolf would be one year ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Thanks for joining :D A list of Warrior names for those who need help: [spoiler]Ambereye Birdsong Blackfang Brackenpelt Brokenarrow Dawnfur Deerpelt Diamondback Dovetail Dragonwing Duskfur Embereye Em

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Solitary Howl -Sequel to Black Tooth v Yellow Hill- [spoiler] They had waited. They had been warned. They had prepared. So why were they losing? A song filled the midnight ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Little Mushroom

    Can I save a spot for a animal character please? :D

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Guardians

    Haley Miles "Wee!" Crash weaved through traffic like a hummingbird, surpassing cars in multicoloured blurs as we headed for base. I was used to his crazy driving now after two ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    *AliceRose, the headmaster is actually called Taelmus. I think Wolfy spelt it wrong ;) And he's a manticore, not a man. lol. I'm also a little confused. Could we start ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Completely Awesome Battle

    ... a cow, who was riding atop a huge dragon. Moo laughed wickedly, taking out a large megaphone and announcing to the other members, "I declare war!" The dragon roared ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Guardians

    Thanks :D -Human: Name: Haley Miles Age: 20 Gender: Female Appearance: Medium height, slim, with chocolate brown hair and green eyes. Personality: Haley is usually the type to take the ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Yay! More Zombies! :D Feel free to start guys. :) Name: Haley Greenwood Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Zombie Appearance: Pale skin, chestnut brown hair with green eyes during the ...

    Jul 21, 2009


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank