User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Sonnet "Yup," she smiled, automatically shoving her hand in the direction of a photographers camera and pushing it away. She shot a look at Mikael and Ashlyn out of the ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Name- Amber O'Donnel Age- 18 Personality- Fierce and feisty. As stubborn as a mule and won't back down during a fight. Tends to be quite sarcastic at times and can ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    I'll get us started. Sonnet Sonnet peeked out the curtains again, sharply drawing them together when her eyes were greeted with multiple flashed from below. The press were still outside, ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    *Whoa sorry about not posting. I thought this thread had died. :shock: I'll post later.*

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Name: Opherion Gender: Male Age: thirteen Clan: Dew Appearance: Like this: With green eyes. Personality: Opherion loves to roll his eyes at people. He looks down upon people who mess ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Maybe we should get things started :P

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Name: Sonnet Age: 17 Ability: Shapeshift into a serval: Appearance: Redish brown hair, emerald green eyes. Around medium height. Usually dresses in jeans and print T shirts, with her favourite ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    I'll save my spots for leader of Dew and medicine cat in Dew also. ;)

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Guys, please forgive me. AGAIN. I keep forgetting to log out of my sisters profile. I suck. :( And she's going to kill me... xD -Moo

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Guys, Grif and I were talking and he made up an alternate history for Altu. Please check out his profile for the changes. Thanks Grif :)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Is this based off the Warriors books? I may be interested if so. :)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Name: Altu Sren'en Age: 157 (young for his kind, not long matured) Race: Griffilisk (Griffin/basilisk hybrid) Race Information: Altu is the only of his kind. Appearance: His eyes are an ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Hayley "So, are you coming or what?" I tried my best to ignore Aaron, dragging my case and Floyd's bird cage up the corridors towards my room. Excitement flooded through ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Windsong The demonic call of the Brushfire Alpha tore through camp, cutting Windsong's cheerful mood in half. She had just been trotting towards Spirit to tell him of the news ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Could someone bring my characters in, pwease? :) -Moo

    Aug 3, 2009


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox