User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Yeah, a DT would be good to sort some stuff out. :P The vamps are also quite outnumbered at the moment :twisted: Oh, and when can we start? :D

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    This is like Instinct the second. How I loved that storybook :P I think I might make different characters though, even though I adore Arun and Sora *snuggles them and ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Name: Rayen (Ray) Redthorn Age: 21 Vampire/Werewolf/Human: Werewolf Appearance: In human form, she's tall and slim, with brownish blonde hair. She has a long fringe which constantly sweeps over her ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Lycans are basically the same thing as werewolf, but with a different name. Nuh uh :P If I'm correct, Lycans are the one who can change into wolves as many ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    I love the underworld movies :P But if this is based on them, wouldn't you have Lycans too? :P Just a thought. Anyway, spot for a werewolf please

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Okay I think we should get this going... Sonnet Sonnet curled up upon the sofa, watching the images on the TV but not paying much attention. Her unusually dull eyes ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mel "Mel, Nick is on the phone!" came the call of her mother from down the stairs. Mel reached for the phone, fitting with laughter as she pulled it to ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    *will post laterz* :D

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Any chance of playing as a zombie? :3

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Sure, why not :P It'll be fun :D When we start though, I might write Sonnet as a little sad and depressed after the whole attack thing. For more drama ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    I agree with that Tiger :D

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Would anyone care to bring me into the story? :D

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! B! B! B B B! :P -Moo

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Name: Adar Drac'tier (Ah-Dar drak-tee-er) Age: 17 Grade: 11 Race: Dragon demon Appearance: In human form, he keeps some of his dragon features. His eyes are bright scarlet as in ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Falconstrike The sudden blackness swept over her in an instant, her eyes rolling upwards as her knees gave way. She was swallowed by the pain-free darkness in an instant and ...

    Sep 30, 2009


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau