User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    ---

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dark Crusade (Open, accepting.)

    Thanks for joining Pika and Scar. :P We'll start tomorrow night. I'm going to beef up the plot a little tomorrow morning...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dark Crusade (Open, accepting.)

    Thanks for joining everyone. If we could get about four more writers to join, that will be enough. :P

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dark Crusade (Open, accepting.)

    My character :D Name: Oen Jonathan Toppins Age: 22 Gender: Male Personality: Oen isn't exactly known for being friendly or approachable. He has a severe problem with trusting people and ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dark Crusade (Open, accepting.)

    This SB will be based off the Harry Potter universe. I couldn't help myself. xD Setting/Plot Three years after the Second Wizarding War. The magical world has since settled into ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Fine, a collab fanfic, if you must. I'm out then. Thought I'd let you know.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Making your own owl would have been much more fun. Otherwise it turns into a fanfiction of some sort. I might be interested if you change the format to writer's ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    I freaking love those movies. It's actually spelt Lycan, by the way.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Guys, I'm dropping out, sorry. My character is totally lost somewhere. Sorry for the inconvenience. D:

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Topher - Royal Palace Topher's dark eyes scanned the crowded courtyard, his mood darkening beyond the second. Noise boomed dreadfully in his ears until he could feel it thud against ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Name: Christopher 'Topher' Smith. He usually doesn't give out his surname, however. Age: Around 18-20, he's not certain. Gender: Male Animal: Bird of Prey, specifically a secretary bird. Appearance - ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Bird of Prey claimed, profile will appear sometime tonight. Thanks. :D

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    I am shocked and appalled that there is no outlaws in this. :O I hope this is ok, if I'm not allowed to join or something just kick me out ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Descriptions

    The perfect character in a novel is the character who is not at all perfect. Well said. Valteria is absolutely right. No one wants to read about a 'perfect' character. ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romance scene.

    Hi Dreamy. Moo here. Okay, so, Sara is the main character.Nothing special about her, although she does have a taste for anything that's bad for her. She's in the house ...

    Jul 9, 2010


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm