User avatar

Moo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Anti-Christ

    Hey Aquaman! Father Trotter made sure he had everything he needed as he entered the church’s parking lot, it had been almost a month to the day since he had ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Falling- A Short Story

    Hey there, I'm Moo, and I'm going to review your story today. I see that you're new here, so welcome! :D (First of all, just a little point to bring ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unmask.

    Hey, I'm Moo, and I'll be looking at your work :D I was your average girl, living. I had a family. A mother, a father, siblings, I was the youngest. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Aw, Prospekt, thanks :D And I think you deserve a massive thanks for following Instinct faithfully :P Even though it really sucks. And thanks for how you always listen to ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42 (edited)

    Reviews welcome, hope you enjoy! :D (Edit: I fixed up the mistakes and added some more bits in :)) The relaxed chatter of the other pupils didn't die down as ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Shadows

    Hi there! Most things here have already been picked up on, so I'll just let you know I thought this was really good. You have nice flow in writing, but ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random story I got one night

    Hi there, I'm Moo, and I'll be looking at your work :D First of all, at the start of your post you gave us some info on the characters. You ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird drawings

    These are some drawings I have produced in some free time I had. They are just done with ordinary colouring pencils. ( sorry the starling is leaning forward like that, ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Instinct chapter eight

    Here's chapter eight guys. Hope you enjoy. Reviews are really appreciated if you have time! :DOh, and thanks to anyone who has been following this story, your support has been ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven But You Made It Close

    This is just a little idea that came to me recently. It's a little rough so I apologize in advance. Reviews would be great too, if you have the time. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: BloodMoon chapter 2

    Heya! Moo here :) Sorry this is late, I've been busy with Instinct as you know. I've read the first chappie of this and I'm really enjoying it so far ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Instinct chapter seven

    Has is really been a week? It feels as if it has been years. Decades. Centuries. Every second of this time has been pure agony. Nightmares tortured me every night ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Genesis - Chapter One

    Hi Prospekt! First of all... YES WOO HOO YOU FINALLY POSTED THIS :D:D:D *dances like a lunatic* Now down to buisness 8) If you had told me when I was ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust Me, I Will

    This is just some little idea that came to me recently. I'm not sure I'll continue it but I'll see what you people think. Sorry it's mostly telling rather than ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Instinct chapter six

    First, I'd like to thank anyone who has reviewed for their support with this story. Many thanks! Also, does anyone have thoughts on whether you would like a romance between ...

    Jan 23, 2009


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu