-
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak, Yellow Hill Zodiak tilted his head slightly as Rayne looked up at him, with the most unfathomable expression. "Are you okay?" she asked him, her eyes fleeing his. Zodiak ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*guys, ignore my last post, I didn't realise where we where at! Sorry! I'll do better to stay on track :(* Altu Altu eyed the new comer beadily, stepping forward ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*Well... seeing as you're so nice I'll stay :lol: But it's sometimes really difficult with so many characters. I'm new to storybooks so it's all a bit mad!*
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak, Yellow Hill He ran helter skelter across the grassy terrain, long green cat's tails whipping at his face as Rayne almost struggled to keep up. He stopped his panting ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Whoa, is it bad that I never even realised half this stuff happened? Chaos!! I'm not sure I can keep up anymore :(
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT
So guys, here's the DT, so if there's any plot ideas or any questions you can post them here! Also if you've got any character inspired art (I'm not sure ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
*thanks for the info! I've made one, so you guys can go check it out :P* -Moo
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**Sorry, I'm totally new to storybooks so I'm not sure what a DT is :oops: Also, good idea with PMing Jok, if he's no longer in the storybook one of ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**Yeah sure, that's fine. Also, I might make my own non wolf character later... who you'll meet soon enough :P** Lhuna, Yellow Hill. Zodiak glared at Tier who was rolling ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*darn, I was so ready to post and get Altu to kick that demon's ass! :P Oh well.* *Guys, if it helps you can call Altu a griffilisk seeing as ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*Oh, well seeing he was a necromancer he can raise the dead so I just thought he might use them in the fight...*
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**Okay dokey I'll keep them alive, don't worry ;)** P.S- I will post later :P
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Altu was seeing red. One minute he was casually chatting with a beast similar to himself, next a horde of zombies and a necromancer where upon them. He was loosing ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Altu sat back, away from the large group of creatures as usual. He listened to their bickering as they all decided what to do next. The other griffin sat a ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**wait, who are Yiser and Guru? :?**
Apr 21, 2009
