User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    So, here is the new wolf, as promised xD Name: Sonnet Age: two years old Pelt colour and appearance: She also has green eyes. Pack: Formally of Appleyard pack, a ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    In Lhuna's Bio it does say that she finds it hard to trust, so she won't be letting any 'Nice Black Tooths' into the pack any time soon :? But ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Hmm. That's interesting. But if Viking wasn't Alpha, who would be? Toxin or someone?

    Apr 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    It would kinda suck if Black Tooth broke up! It would be the biggest plot killer EVER . :cry: I have another wolf I can bring into the story to ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Shed-Scale He slithered through the sand dunes, his slender body perfectly built for desert travel. His grey scaled reflected white in the moonlight, as he almost swam through the sand. ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill Next thing she knew, Lido crashed into her with a force so strong it instantly winded her. She fell with a splash into the shallows of Summit ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Ha ha, no problem. Your art deserves recognition! :D I drew some line art of Lhuna and Zodiak play fighting, Ossal looking moody, and also I'm working on one of ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    *In real life, if a wolf broke its leg in the wild it would probably die. Just a little point :P I will post later ;)*

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill She met the icy water with a crash after flinging herself as far into the lake as she could muster. Lhuna began to kick her legs madly ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Of course Altu would go with the others. He had made many friends on this long perilous journey so far, and he is not about to give them up yet. ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Um, jok, if you would, read the above posts and you will see that before you posted, it is written that the others had already returned to the camp. The ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Yay! I don't have to leave anymore! :D So at least I can stay caught up. Would anyone mind if I created another baddie to cause some trouble with the ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *I might be gone for a bit guys, could someone keep Altu alive for me? That would be awesome :D I might get on maybe tomorrow, but probably not*

    Apr 25, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Yeah sure, that is fine! It fits in ok with my little idea. Guys, jok has been inactive the whole time so I think we should kill off Lido. :( ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill "Star, are you sure?" Lhuna asked in a cracked voice. "Yes. Ossal used his sense. I trust him," Star replied with a nod. Lhuna looked blankly ahead, ...

    Apr 25, 2009


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin