User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: For the King

    please save me a spot!

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Everyone, no more charcters, okay? ;) I updated the pack lists on the first page and we're stuffed to the gills with wolves :lol:

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    *ha ha, sure, Sonnet is pretty friendly anyway. How about they bump into each other during the hunt? (except can we change the prey to Pronghorn, as Sonnet was already ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    *Lol guys, don't panic about not many posts. Plus, be careful with having so many characters. I don't mind really, as long as you post with them and can keep ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Altu A huge mass was sent reeling through the air, slamming straight into Altu's head with nearly enough force to knock his brains through his skull. He staggered as the ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    Score! My character is the cutest! :D:D *dances around*

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Of course :D As it says in the subtitle on the forum, we're still accepting members for thr Black Tooth pack :D

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    *Aw, Ghost and Kayla, that's so cute! Also, medium age would be about four guys ;) Wolves rarely live for more than six or seven years in the wild.* *Will ...

    May 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    If you're all going to split up for a bit, why don't some of you meet up with Sonnet? She's on her own. :P

    May 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Yeah it's from WolfQuest :D Lhuna's my character that I use; you call all thank WQ for having this storybook ^^ It was my inspiration :P

    Apr 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Yay! It is done! :D Enjoy guys! ^^ Rayne- Your gift art of Rayne and thr Yellow Hill pups are coming up soon, so keep an eye out! And just ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill The soft voice of Tier speaking to her was the last thing Lhuna heard before the White Wolf captured her mind and changed its course. She could ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Aw, thanks Chinchilla ^^ I'm just glad that everyone else likes it :P Rayne- I reviewed your pic :D You can tell I was a little over excited :oops: :lol: ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    OMG Rayne! You are so awesome! Zodiak and Lhuna look great, it's something shocking how you got their markings all correct :shock: This picture is the awesomest ever! *I'll post ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

    Tut tut. It's not my storybook, I only created it! :P It's everyone's storybook; anyone who joined has a say. ;) But okay, I do agree with you with the ...

    Apr 29, 2009


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler