User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet She shifted back again, blushing with embarrassment. She should have waited until all the school was safely at the Meet anf Greet... Then she wouldn't have been interupted. "I... ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill Right, okay, a Pale-Face. Think Lhuna, think. Her mind remained blank. She frowned in irritation. What has a Pale-Face? Hmm. Oh! I once knew a wolf with ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet Sonnet stared at the ceiling of her dorm, her mind heavy with thoughts of the moment before. She didn't know what to make of it. If Sonnet didn't know ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet Her heart began to beat at an unreasonable rate as his warm hand closed around hers. Was it a friendly gesture, or so much more than that? She blushed ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Ignore this post, sorry :lol:

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet Her eyes darted as she watched both men leave, a wave of fear flattening her fur to make herself seem small. She watched Mikael go, crouching low on the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet She realised that she'd upset Quin, as he escaped out the window. The fight was over and many of the pupils no longer felt like practicing, dispite what the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    *Aw, that's adorable. I changed my mind, I claim Quin! Mwahaha! :lol:* Sonnet Sonnet jumped, skipped and pawed the air where Quin soared high above. Her green eyes flashed as ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Sonnet, Dispersal wolf She swished her tail back and forth, and chuckled a little at the new wolf. "So you got a name, then?" The wolf smiled at her. "It's ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet Sonnet frowned at Mikey as the professor in charge of detention yelled at him for blowing things up. She returned to her essay, 'Why school rules are in place' ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet- The majority of the school flooded into the lunch hall, claiming their seats by chucking school bags and books on to the circular tables and rushing to join the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet Sonnet was slumped back in her chair, using one hand as a head rest and the other was fiddling with her ipod under the desk. Her chestnut hair hid ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Guys, take note, I'm changing my character's other form from a maned wolf to a serval, okay? Check out her profile for any changes ;) Cheers! -Moo

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    My character can be Quin's friend :) Do you mind if she can be a shape shifter too? :D Pwetty pwease! I'll love you forever! lol. Name: Sonnet *steals name ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Hey, my character can be Quin's friend :D But do you mind if I make mine a shapeshifter too? I had that in mind before I scrolled down and was ...

    May 3, 2009


something quotable
— yuuki