User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    You guys are awesome :D

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Could you guys try to work with it? :( I don't have enough time to post another one, I have exams coming up and I need to revise for them ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Darn :lol:

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo Not very smart? That little bastard, Theo thought in his head, flexing his jaw on the ground where Aulcard had rammed his fist into Theo's face. He spat blood ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton They watched as Hinata left the cafe, followed by one of the customers that had been eating there not long before. Peyton was suspicious of this, but too worried ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Sure you can join, since someone dropped out :)

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yes, Theo is a hunter Chinchilla ;) Theo His fist clenched slowly at his side, as he faced the three people. There was a girl here also, possibly their breakfast. ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo He'd been tracking the two brothers for two weeks now, and he was beginning to get restless. Everytime he had gotten close to his goal, the two Dhampirs had ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Here is another hunter to keep us on our toes! Name: Theo Greenwood Age: 17 Appearance: Sandy blonde hair that flops over his forehead a little. Azure eyes, tall. Race/power: ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton weaved and dodged the many people in the cafe, balancing a tray of plates on one arm, her other hand preoccupied with holding three mugs. She almost felt her ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sonnet She peered over the edge of the tree, scowling at Quin's brother. "Very mature Jason," Quin called behind her, he too peaking out from the branches. "Woo! Sonnet and ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Zodiak, Yellow Hill "I don't like her in that way Cana, I assure you. Lhuna is like my sister," he said firmly, looking straight ahead and not diverting his gaze ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    I'm no good with romance but I will try my best ^^ Sonnet Impulsively, her hand sliped away from his and tangled in his thick, dark hair as he tried ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Oh no wait, it's alright, never mind about the above. I suppose it doesn't really matter

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    I'll save a spot :D

    May 8, 2009


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint