User avatar

Moo

  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    But oh, I LOVE the capture people idea! That's awesome Chinchilla :P I'll get Theo to randomly attack someone then after he's free. Maybe Asuka could track Peyton? She's got ...

    May 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Yeah foxfire, I second that but the some of the teens should be killed too. Y'know, dramatic effect and all that. What do you mean by 'suspect' the hunter as ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Here's a little post :D Peyton My face relaxed a little after I noticed I had frightened the new comer a little. I sat down with them, ignoring Violet as ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lol, yes :D Jobs are great, I love mine anyway. I'm lucky that I get to work with my family so it's great :) I'm going to make a discussion ...

    May 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Here you are folks :D If you've got any plot ideas, questions or art to do with the storybook feel free to post here. Or, just chat with other members ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New York

    Hey Prospetk! You've got some pretty beautiful pics here. I'll go through them one by one and give you my thoughts on each. 1. I love this one :D The ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    You have school on Saturday? :shock: I would die. Lol. Cause I wouldn't be able to go to work :( (I know that's weird, but I love work lol) Yeah ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    It's a saturday in the story... lol. No school :lol:

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Guys, I know I've been writing in 3rd person so far but I don't really like it, I've found. I'm gunna switch to 1st person if that's okay, hope it ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton Peyton, understandably, was angry. Very, angry. Racing up to the hospital after her deranged sister... to find the guy lying in a bed, informing her that Vi had left ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton "Follow that ambulance!" she yelled like a banshee, going a little red as the cab driver flinched away from the loud sound. The cabbie pulled away from the curb ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo Gasping and yelling as the bullet tore through his shoulder, he stopped and stared at the little scrap of metal as it landed with a plink on the concrete. ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dispersal Wolves

    Aw! Sonnet is so cute! I love her! *goo goo eyes* And the paws look loads better, even if you think they don't :P Great job, I love this one ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    He's called Theo... I posted his profile on page three or something.

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Mwahaha! I think I deserve a break, no? ;) Sorry it will be short. And one paragraph of extreme rubbish I'm afraid! Peyton. "Yes I am. And I want to ...

    May 10, 2009


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey