User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo Hinata's screams died slowly in her throat as I sprinted from the scene, jumping across rooftops without much effort by using my telekinesis to propel myself upwards. It was ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton It all happened so fast. The whole scene was like a car pile up on the motorway that happened in seconds. Except this time the carnage kept coming. "Do ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Could someone pull my character in pwease? ;)

    May 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Any ideas how we could get Peyton and Jackie up near the hospital for the fight? :?

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo We ambled around the busy streets aimlessly, sipping our coffees and shielding our eyes from the blaring sun that smiled upon New York. Violet talked to me about everything; ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Sorry I'm late. To save time I'll just use another storybook character I already have and change him a little. ;) Name: Theo Greenwood Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: Vampire. ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Dakota Urgh, I will so kill him when he gets back. Leaving me with a total numb skulled peasant... "Where is Luke?" Fenedir whined, as I shrunk my head down ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke I gave a small cough. "I don't see why not I suppose." Fenedir smiled for a short second. "But I need to leave for a moment. I'll take you ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Let's get this thing going with a little action ;) Luke I ran helter skelter through the packed streets, dodging the peasants as they shuffled from stall to stall. The ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton "Ever been to Central Park before?" I said with a grin as we walked across the endless fields of grass, the sun smiling down on all the people who ...

    May 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    NYC :) And yeah, after the date I suppose I could work with that... somehow. :) I mean, Central Park is full of people. Not the best area to use ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Here at last! Sorry, I had a huge essay to do for my English Lit. coursework ;) Name: Luke Gender: Male Age: 17 What you are and can do: He ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I leaned casually against the door frame of the Starbucks, my hands in my jeans pockets as I watched the other New Yorkers buzz in and out of the ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Any space for poor old Moo? *watery eyes* If there's a space, let me know ;) -Moo

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    saves spot :D

    May 13, 2009


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk