User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Zodiak, Yellow Hill He happily obliged to help Rayne up the hill, and for a few moments all thoughts of the strange, furless creatures were gone. It had shocked him ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton The horror of what I had just down hit me like a bus. I had pratically sent a creature out to kill my friends... I lifted myself up from ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Hey Rayne, do we start during the first day of school or the day before or something? :P Awesome idea for a storybook, btw ;) I can't wait to get ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Name: Summer Anderson Gender: Female Age/Year: 17 Creature: Dragon. Can control the element earth, so she can grow trees, talk to animals etc. When in dragon form she can produce ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo I frowned at the other side of the river with a sigh, as hushed whispering and the occasional long, low growl hung in the still air. That disgusting, dusty, ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lol Bonnie the whole chains and stick thing was a little harsh, even for Theo. He's a big softie really. ;) lol

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    I'll save a spot for an angel and a dragon please!

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Dakota I shifted on Luke's shoulder a little, eyeing the townsfolk in the noisy room as they ate and drank, listening to the bright and cheery music of the musicians ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Back for more :P Peyton "Why are you doing this?" I said in a dangerously calm voice dispite the tremours that shook me. When I didn't move for over three ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lol no problem. I'll fix it now ;( Peyton Next I knew fingers as cold as snake skin coiled around my throat. I gasped, preparing to scream but another freezing ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton My eyes flashed open, a lengthy gasp of horror escaping from my throat as the whole world came flooding back in horrible detail. My eyes were wide with shock ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo I was thankful to get out of that predicament. I was glad they hadn't made comment on my choice for prey; I couldn't bear to go any longer with ...

    May 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Number three! The drama would be unreal! :shock:

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I was still fuming at Hunter for his offhandedness over my successful capture of Hinata. I mean, I had the girl knocked out and in my arms in seconds, ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Where exactly are we, Chinchilla? Do the vamp clan all live togther or something? Also do they hunt humans and stuff? ;) Theo I looked up from the floor, trying ...

    May 18, 2009


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal