User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Come on people, variety, if an animal had already been used try to use a different one. Also Arya, if you make a new character, could they be in the ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Oh and Phantom of the Potter, could Sorrow like... train Ama to be a shaman? Seeing as he is one too :P If that's okay. Plus I'm glad he has ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    I'm here, finally. I was having some problems with my computer :( So guys, we should be able to start tomorrow :D Anyone else who wants to join, let's have ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Whichever tribe you like, you can chose :D But if you make two characters, have them in different tribes to each other please :D It keeps things even. It would ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    People, can we try and make our demons a little more... demonic? lol ;)

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Guys... chatting is what the DT is for. ;)

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Sonnet She cheerfully greeted the other wolves, dispite evidence of there being a fight, mainly blood on the wolves jaws. It was only then that she saw the still figure ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Oh noes! Peyton is going to be terribly guilty now.

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Name: Echo Age: Two Gender: Female Species: Osprey Magic: Can manipulate sound waves. For example, she can make them louder or quieter, redirect them to mislead people or create absolute ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I don't mind if you swear, just no f words okay?

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Name: Sorrow Age: Unknown Gender: Male Species: Stag spirit Magic: Can control the seasons. His mood reflects his surroundings, i.e: content- Spring, happy- Summer, sad- Winter, thoughtful- Autumn Pos

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Deep in the Forest Realm, a battle has begun. Nestled in the south end of the woods, the bliss of Paradise awaits the creatures of the Forest Realm. Whisperings of ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Summer I tilted my scaly head in the direction of a boy, who merrily waved at her. I lifted a clawed hand and waved awkwardly back, laughing slightly. From somewhere ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    No problem Skull :D Summer I turned away from Jasper, shutting my mouth with a snap as I gazed in horror at the scene before me. The two demons, one ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Summer I looked up from the book that I was reading from the shade of an old oak in the school grounds. My green eyes narrowed at the sight of ...

    May 23, 2009


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien