-
Re: vamp or wolf
Theo I grinded my venom coated teeth angrily, thinking of who arrogent those stupid dogs could get. We innocently pass by the river; and they explode like we bombed their ...
May 28, 2009 -
Re: Animal Kingdom
Sorrow, West Tribe "It is all a matter of focus," I repeated to Ama, who nodded as we returned to my place of meditation. "Clear your head of all thought, ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven ch 1, pt 1
Thanks so much, I saw some mistakes there :shock: I cant believe I didn't notice the one when her brother throws the toy car :oops: I'll quickly go and fix ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: Hunted DT
*cries* VIOLET CAN'T DIE
May 27, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
So... are Amnash and Samuel outside the bar then? *gasp*
May 27, 2009 -
Re: High School
Summer The raging emerald plumes of fire that burst from my mouth caused the drivers of the bulldozers to fall short for a moment. I roared angrily when they continued ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Peyton A sharp screeching pain pierced through my chest as sobs of guilt still escaped my dry throat as we left the sewers. People tried to comfort me, but at ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Luke I couldn't help but snicker to myself as the prince left the bar, walking straight past me without even noticing my being. Dakota stirred from her sleep on my ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Zodiak He stared after the brown wolf, letting a curt bark escape his throat. He shot a look at Tier, who much to his disdain only had eyes for Lhuna ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Animal Kingdom
Echo, East Tribe "Urgh. This is so. Pointless, " I whined, gliding high above the tribe below, Blaze flapping some distance to my left. He tilted his wings a little ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven ch 1, pt 1
Okay... a long time ago you might have read the prologue to this. I apologize for not posting more to all those lovely people who reviewed it :D Thanks! So ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Theo I jumped down beside Hinata, sighing. "I agree with you sometimes," she murmured, scowling and refusing to make eye contact. "I actually came to save you." "From who? "Who ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: High School
Sure Arya, I think they'd make an interesting couple. :D Summer I grinned at Jasper for his enthusiasm. I turned to everyone else, tilting my head in thought for a ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Animal Kingdom
Yay let's start :D Sorrow- West Tribe I sighed quietly, letting an Autumn breeze surround me and clear my head of meddling thoughts. Silence engulfed the little clearing, and yet ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: High School
Summer I grinned cheerfully as I chatted with my friends. It made me glow with delight when I could say that, my friends. I finally felt as thought they had ...
May 26, 2009
