User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Prom! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D Sonnet A room full of dancing people. Drinking. Wearing high heels. Not exactly Sonnet's perfect idea of a fun night out, and at first when she heard ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Guys... there is no resistance any more. Bonnie took it out. The Mercenaries are trying to kill the survivors so those that live in the underground will be safe to ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Name: Altu Age: 142 (looks 20 in human form) Gender: male Species: A griffin/basilisk hybrid Special Power: He can cause something immense pain if they look into his eyes when ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    I'll get the ball rolling, shall I? :P Seth I shielded my eyes from the glare of the sun, squinting at the silvery pools that formed on the random patches ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo After half an hour of sniffing around the territory, I was already bored. I couldn't think linearly, every thought I had backtracked to thirst. I forced it from my ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Theo I stopped beside the river, glaring across its choppy surface and tasting the air, waiting for that musky, disgusting scent of wolf to hit my nose. I scowled at ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Can we start? :P

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Seeing as my character Seth is on an outside resistance, you could change it to that, Bonnie ;) Just a suggestion :P And yes TexanWriter, your character can claim Seth ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Name- Penny 'Flick' Greenwood Age- 17 Gender- female Appearance: Medium height, slim, golden blonde hair with blue eyes. Radiation survivor History- She got her nickname from her brother due to ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Name- Seth Greenwood Age- 20 Gender- Male Radiation survivor History- Before the bomb was dropped, he and his family tried to sneak into the Underground but in the rush of ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke "My name?" I laughed, ruffling the back of my hair. "It isn't important." The prince took a step foreward and eyed me suspiciously. His guard gripped the sword sheethed ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Sure ZaddieCaso :D Always room for one more ;)

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    I'm in! :D

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I grabbed Hinata by the shoulder. "You. Stop daydreaming. I have very little time to teach you how to use your sense, so you'll just have to learn by ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke I raised my eyebrows at the deluded skeleton as he marched from the bar, leaving me with the odd looking stranger. Dakota hissed on my shoulder, ruffling her feathers ...

    May 28, 2009


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11