-
Re: Aftermath
Post people, post! :D Seth Holding the shotgun loosely at my side, I pumped the slider and chambered a new bullet, dispelling the empty shell out of the side of ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
OH NO QUIN COME BACK! *cries* Sonnet She watched the sea eagle dissapear into the night, the darkness devouring his figure. She was alone again. She jumped slightly as he ...
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Mythology
I'll make a creature tomorrow, I've got an English Lit exam and I have to go and learn some poems ;)
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Sonnet She shifted beside the old silvery oak, sitting on the grass and leaning back against the bark. Her green eyes darted upwards when the sound of wingbeats told her ...
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
Altu I watched the new girl curiously, my eyes shifting slowly to her canine companion, who growled softy in response. A wolf master. In all my years traveling, I had ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Ohh, drama! :P Sonnet That familiar, strong feeling of rejection washed over in one crashing wave. She had felt it so many times before, back when her parents had abandoned ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Mythology
Can I save a spot? :P
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Sorry had exams to attend to today:P Horribly cheesy, but here goes (they are so cute together I can't help it lol) :D Sonnet Her hands tangled in his soft ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
Anshul, Serpent King *some time later, after the village killings* I glowered at the silhouette of the king, slumped in his throne and sipping on a glass of wine every ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
Yeah that's great arya :D:D Good luck on your exam :) Altu I grinned at Jaspis, happy to see him after so long. After not hearing a human voice for ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Hunted DT
After all the stuff we put these characters through they're gunna need some serious therepy :shock: But the above sounds like a good idea Jaden. Shall we go with that?
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
Okay, back. :D Anshul, Serpent King "I will ask you one last time, dwarf," I hissed, my splinter like teeth clicking together as the words tore through the deathly silent ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
I will later ;)
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Aftermath
I've been nagging her on msn but she's being lazy :P Lol just kidding Bonnie ;)
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: The worlds hope
I thought I would make an evil character to keep the story full of action ;) Altu's father guys: Name: Anshul Age: 6582 (appears to be 29 in human form) ...
Jun 3, 2009
