User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Famine I sighed, watching the Gods eat with a little hint of jealousy. Eating was a pointless excersise now, I could only truly sustain myself on something already living. I ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    Boltage: Great idea :D of course a reaper and the god of death should work together, lol So yeah, I think Famine would be pretty angry if she threatened him. ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    I shall move my rear end to the story book and delete it... *fail* Oh yes... if there's going to be a war, I think Terra would probably be against ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    Darn I only just saw the list here and I went and made one!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Famine I know that face, Kaia..." I said warningly a good distance behind her. "What are you planning?" Kaia turned to face me, flinching slightly when she saw who it ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Woops lol

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Yay that's good :P Besides I don't mind changing Famine's profile much anyway, the new picture looks better (the link went all goofy so I had to fix it, please ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Sorry to butt in, but would that not create a little drama? I mean, we're collectively writing a fiction based upon fact, but you guys could bend the rules a ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'm kinda not sure where to start here, you guys have all started and it's a bit confusing :?

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    AHHHHH! Sonnet She lay there, as silent and as still as a corpse, barely breathing, never moving. The cold bit down hard on her bones and froze them, making them ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Altu Luna pinned the black dragon by the wings as he struggled and spat to free himself. I beat my wings angrily, screaming my blood curdling screech that caused the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    **I know, but Seth leads a kind of rebellion against the underground. She said that was cool.**

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Oh, I got another idea instead :P Name: Skylark (goes by Sky for short) Age: In her human form she appears to be nineteen, but she cannot remember her true ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Name: Famine Age: 6000 (looks around 24 in his human form, he can't remember what age he was when he died) Gender: male God of: Element of desert, hunger, thirst, ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Altu I shifted forms, my body erupting into mossy scales and technicolour feathers. My eyes turned a deep tangerine and my huge, tri coloured wings grew outwards from my back. ...

    Jun 8, 2009


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist