User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Rat Tails- Open to all

    Sorry guys. My internet has been down and I haven't had the chance to get on to post my profile. I'll try to get it up tomorrow. -Moo

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Distance [Pernicious + Moo]

    Sam Greene || 11.00PM || Midwest, outside Cocoon When darkness fell in a thick cloak across the Republic territories, the whole area seemed to come alive with the crack of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rat Tails- Open to all

    So joining. This reminds me of something I wrote a few years ago. x3

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Save the Words!

    Thanks for sharing the info, Moo (what a cute name!). ;) Aw, thank you. :3 Yours is sweet too. I'm glad everyone is finding this so interesting. I'm thinking of ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Howling of Silverveil (1)

    This is very well written. I’m here to give you an in-depth review but I’m not sure I’ll be able to find too much to help you on. I’ll warn ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins, I'd love it if you could review this if you get the time. ;) Ta. :) -Moo

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Howling of Silverveil (1)

    A/N: This is something I was considering entering for the October contest. This is the first part of three. Hope you enjoy, reviews much appreciated. ;) Edited as of 15/10/2010: ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    Left 4 Dead is some serious awesome stuff. ;) Well anyway, I'm Moo, and I couldn't resist reviewing this once I saw the title. :P I hope I manage to ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Save the Words!

    I wish you luck, methinks you'll be unsuccessful. :P Anyone else adopted a word?

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    No problem Singer... I'm glad someone would adopt the idea. I'll join as a female zombie if that's alright with you. :)

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster Within

    No problem Maddy! I enjoyed reading it. I'm really glad I helped. If you need any further help I'd be happy to assist. ;) -Moo

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Save the Words!

    It's just a bit of fun, Mustard. :D

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Save the Words!

    A friend and former YWS user told me about this website where one can 'adopt a word,' in order to prevent it from extinction from the english language. I went ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster Within

    Hey Maddy! I'm Moo, and after reading this I thought I would drop a quick review. ;) She lied lay back on the rug, soaking up the rays of the ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like A Snake in the Dark

    Hi Babz, here to review like I promised. I hope I help, and if you've got any questions contact me through PM or the chatroom. I will be more than ...

    Oct 9, 2010


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore